Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Mixed Media Drawing Workshop
In this five-hour class you will have the chance to explore a range of drawing materials and learn a variety of drawing techniques, making a range of studies to take home.
Run by reknowned Australian artist Andrew Southall, you will be taken through the process of making a finished drawing using pencil, ink and charcoal as Andrew guides you along the way with practical demonstrations.
The workshop will be split into two sessions, with a one-hour lunch break in the middle. All materials, morning and afternoon refreshments are provided. There are many great cafes close-by to find some lunch.
Please note that this is a hands-on drawing workshop and you will get messy so dress appropriately! Aprons available for student use.
Follow Andrew's Instagram feed for images of his latest work.
- How to use a range of drawing materials
- A variety of drawing techniques
- How to get creative about drawing!
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Practical demonstrations
- All materials
- All materials provided
Casual clothes, aprons provided
Beginners and advanced art students
Course refund policy:
- Full refunds for cancellations can be given up to 30 days before the course commencement date. If available, we are happy to transfer you to another course or workshop at a later date with 30 days notice.
- A 50% refund will be given for cancellations up to 10 days before the course commencement date.
- No refund will be given after 10 days before the course commencement date. Under exceptional circumstances a full refund will be given regardless of date of cancellation.
- No make-up classes can be offered for our beginners courses.
- Please note there is a $30 fee deducted on all refunds.
Bookings and class cancellations policy:
Due to the high demand for classes and small number of places available in our 4-week beginners course, Fitzroy Painting is unable to swap, substitute or offer ‘make-up’ classes. Ongoing students please contact us if you are unable to attend a class. Absences without notification will forfeit the full class/course fee and receive no credit.
Should Fitzroy Painting be forced to cancel a class students will be notified as soon as possible prior to the scheduled class and will receive a credit for a replacement class or a refund as required.
Uncollected materials and artworks will be disposed of at the end of each year.